Transpacifica is primarily written by Graham Webster (@gwbstr), a fellow researching U.S.–China Relations at the Yale Law School China Center. Here, since 2006, I write about East Asian politics mostly in China and Japan, the Internet and society, the environment, and contemporary art. Unavoidably, I sometimes veer off topic—even with a topic as large as the Pacific.
I speak only for myself and do not represent any of these things I'm affiliated with:
• Fellow on U.S.–China Relations, The China Center, Yale Law School
• Adjunct Instructor, Center for Global Affairs, New York University
• Contributor, 八八吧 :: 88 Bar
- Statements in the evolving US rhetoric on the Chinese ADIZ
- Key documents on Biden’s trip to Asia (in progress)
- Quoted by AFP on Biden visit, and a pic of his motorcade
- Required reading on U.S.–China relations – Week of 2013-11-11
- Full text: Speech by Minister Cai Mingzhao at #cybersummit2013, Nov. 5, 2013
This work by Transpacifica is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: data
It just so happens that today is not one of the more beautiful days in Beijing. After a week of generally glorious fall weather, with exceedingly clear air (except once or twice), the national holiday is over and whatever process … Continue reading